I have said it a million times, and I will say it again. The chocolate and peanut combo will never be beaten. Ever.
I mean, just look at these cookies I made. Don't tell me that they don't look good, or I'll know that you're lying. They are fluffy, chocolatey, and filled with salty, crunchy peanuts. Yum.
You know what would make them even better? If they were dipped in peanut butter frosting. I'll have to get on that.
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 cup raw turbinado sugar
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (or more) roasted salted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Whip the egg whites until they form stiff peaks, then slowly add the rest of the ingredients except the peanuts, beating the mixture the whole time.
- Stir in the peanuts.
- Pour the batter onto a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet into the shape of a cookie.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Yummy. You have to make these. They are delicious.