Sugar cookies are delicious. There is no denying that.
So I decided to make them even better by using dark brown sugar instead of regular sugar, and you can bet I was happy with my results. These cookies are the perfect amount of sweet and salty, and they melt in your mouth.
So here's the recipe:
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup regular oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Use an ice cream scooper to scoop equal sized balls of cookie dough on to a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 mins.