Summer Orzo and Salmon
- 4 pieces of salmon
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 box of orzo
- 2 and 1/2 cups of your favorite summer veggies (diced)
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
- Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of lemon, and 1 minced garlic clove on the salmon with some salt and let sit for a couple minutes.
- Put salmon in the oven for about 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Cook orzo according to the directions on the box
- When finished, mix orzo with 1 minced clove of garlic, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and your veggies.
- Serve with fresh basil on top.