Everybody likes a chocolate chip cookie. Especially those thin, crispy ones that are so delicious.
So that's what I decided to make today. They are actually perfect and so delicious I can't even handle it, and the best part is I made them in about 2 seconds.
And you need to know the recipe too that you can feel the same kind of happiness over these cookies as I did.
Here it is!
Here it is!
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup raw turbinado sugar
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together flour and baking soda in a small bowl and set it aside.
- Put all the butter and sugar in a medium sized bowl and beat on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Put on low speed, and add a quarter cup of water and all of the other ingredients except for the chocolate chips and the flour mixture.
- Add the flour mixture
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Use an ice cream scooper to scoop cookie dough onto a cookie sheet (put the cookie pretty far apart because they flatten out).
- Bake for 12-14 mins and let cool.