I really don't think that there is any better combination than peanut butter and chocolate in the world.
That's why, when I was trying to create a recipe to bake today, I instantly thought of that combination.
And it didn't fail me. This cookie is the perfect blend of the two, with rich dark chocolate chips and a whole lot of chunky peanut butter. Yum. These will take you about 2 seconds to create, they are the easiest things ever.
So here's the recipe!
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine applesauce, agave, and sugar in a medium sized bowl.
- Stir in the egg.
- Stir in the oat flour and the peanut butter until smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Bake until golden brown.
There it is! Easy as pie! Try it out! Also, remember to submit your recipes under the Contact tab!